Try My New Digital Puzzle!
The fastest puzzlenik wins a cardboard puzzle from Sarah Jane. The contest ends September 30th. Special thanks to Michael Ferrier for his programming wizardry.
Want to Meet Me in Person?
- Puzzle and Pie Happy Hour:
Sundays, 3-5:30 pm
at Fresh Table,
423 Hope Street, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Providence Artisans Market, Lippitt Park: Select Saturdays
- Providence Flea (Chestnut & Friendship Streets): Select Sundays,
- Brown University Science Center, "Persona" Exhibition Reception,
Oct 21, Time TBD
- Seekonk Artist Network Open Studio Tour: Sat & Sun, Oct 8-9,
12-5pm! Visit our home on Walker street and many others nearby! Skyjelly live! New Puzzle designs, too
Seattle and the World
- I'm so grateful for your continued participation in Valentine for the Planet! Please take a look at new additions posted here!
Agencies Funded as of September 2016
Global Rights for Women, American Red Cross of Massachusetts, Rainforest Action Network, Seekonk Public Library, Seattle Public Library, Crossroads RI, Newman YMCA, ICAS/Juntos Adelante, Room to Read, and Wounded Warriors